Last Covid Update: Oct 4, 2021
Restaurant Recovery – N.S. PHASE 5 Reopening Plan in Effect
- Effective October 4, 2021, people (12 and older) are required by law to show proof that they are fully vaccinated (2 doses of vaccine) to dine in restaurants in Nova Scotia. You MUST provide acceptable proof that you have received 2 doses of the Covid-19 vaccine to our HOST staff prior to being seated.
- Face Masks are still required upon entering/exiting the restaurant and for going to and from the washrooms.
- There will no longer be a requirement for physical distance. There will no longer be gathering limits on the number of people in a group.
Checking for Proof of Full Vaccination.
In Phase 5, Guests can show either a paper version of their proof of vaccination or a digital version on their phone or other device.
At minimum, a record must show all the following information to demonstrate proof of full vaccination:
- Your name
- The brand(s) of vaccine received (such as Moderna, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, etc)
- An indication that all required doses for that brand of vaccine were received
- The date when your final dose was received. (this date MUST reflect 14 days BEFORE the day you enter).
- You must also show an Acceptable Form of identification. (This shall include a Driver’s License, Passport, Government issued ID Card, Health Card, Birth Certificate, Student Card or a Secure Certificate of Indian Status.
(Alternatively, a valid NS medical contraindication covid-19 letter vaccination letter may be presented instead of proof of full vaccination. Exception letters MUST include a N.S. logo with a department of health wellness identifier, your name and the name and signature of the physician or nurse practitioner along with their credentials and the date.)
Our restaurants will continue with take-out and pickup orders and utilize third-party delivery services through our own delivery app HaliHUB or Uber Eats and Skip the Dishes, or by contacting us via the phone numbers listed below.
Thank-you for your continuing patronage.
Halifax Location Hours (902-454-8814):
Mon to Thurs: 11am to 8pm
Friday: 9am to 8pm
Saturday: 8am to 8pm
Sunday: 9am to 7pm
Dartmouth Location Hours (902-434-8814 ):
Mon-Fri: 9am to 8pm
Saturday: 8am to 8pm
Sunday: 8am to 7pm