To Our Guests – Welcome Back!
After weeks of closure due to Covid-19, we are eager and thrilled to be able to once again reopen our dining rooms to our guests. The health and safety of our staff and guests is one of our main priorities and Steak and Stein remains committed to following all provincial guidelines as directed by the public health authorities. Our reopening comes with many health and safety protocols as follows:
- Tables in our dining room have been spaced to maintain social distancing and therefore our seating capacity has been reduced.
- When arriving at the restaurant, please practice social distancing by remaining 2 metres (6 feet) apart from guests who maybe lined up in front of you. Please line-up on one of the marked X’s or wall makings outside the restaurant, on the cement curb. We will assist you to your table and if there isn’t one available, we will ask for your name and phone number and request that you wait in your car and we will call you when one becomes available.
- For groups over 5, we ask that you please call or email us in advance to reserve your date and time.
- We have hand sanitizer dispensers located at the entrance and throughout the restaurant.
- Our dining room staff will be wearing face masks for your added safety and protection. All staff members are required to wash and sanitize their hands after each tableside visit or after touching high traffic surfaces.
- Guest Washrooms will be limited to 2 guests at a time.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitation will be performed throughout the entire restaurant with a focus on high traffic and high-touch areas.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at our front desk for your safety and protection along with the safety and well being of our staff. We will accept cash and credit and debit transactions. The credit/debit pads will be sanitized after every use.
We are excited to seeing and serving you again and thank-you for your continuing support and understanding.
Last Updated: June 8th, 2020